We are excited to welcome you back to GSC!
Please be aware, that we have a very limited number of slots available for School visits to Glasgow Science Centre before the end of term: in May, Wednesday - Friday 1000 - 1400; and in June, Monday - Friday 1000 - 1400.
At GSC we have structured learning sessions that are carefully aligned with the CfE and National Qualification Stages.
- All education activities are carefully designed to link with and support the Curriculum for Excellence and National Qualification Stages
- All activities are risk-assessed.
- The logisitics of your day are all planned with our team in advance.
- Fantastic Science Communicators — trained to inspire everyone with the wonders of science
We offer a term-long online learning programme which includes a visit called GSC Learning Lab. To find out more click here.
Explore the Science Galleries and add a choice of activity:
Planetarium Shows - P1 - S2
Science Show - Our Changing Climate P4-S2
Workshop -Electric Detective P4-P7
IMAX Cinema - P4 - S2
Early Years Show - Journey Through My Body P1-P3
Can I cancel my visit?
Yes, we understand that at the moment circumstances may change. Please cancel or change the date of your visit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as far in advance as possible.
Covid 19 - What saftey measures are in place?
Some of our measures include but are not limited to...
- We are operating a reduced capacity
- We recommend public visitors aged 12 years and older continue wearing a face covering, unless medically exempt.
- We ask that when visiting you remain Distance Aware and respect others space where possible.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes remain in place and there are hand sanitisation stations are available throughout the building. Please note that some areas may be temporarily closed to allow our staff to follow our cleaning regime.