School visits to Glasgow Science Centre give pupils the opportunity to explore the interactive exhibitions in our Science Galleries and take part in structured learning sessions.
- All education activities are carefully designed to link with and support the Curriculum for Excellence and National Qualification Stages.
- All activities are risk-assessed.
- The logisitics of your day are all planned with our team in advance.
- Fantastic Science Communicators — trained to inspire everyone with the wonders of science.
We offer a term-long online learning programme which includes a free visit called, Learning Lab.
Explore the Science Galleries and add a choice of activity:
IMAX Film - P2-S2
Planetarium Show - Nursery-S3
Science Show - Bodyworks the Vitals - P5-S2
Workshop - Fun with Forces - Nursery-P4
Can I cancel my visit?
Yes, we understand that at the moment circumstances may change. Please cancel or change the date of your visit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as far in advance as possible.
Covid 19 - What safety measures are in place?
Some of our measures include but are not limited to...
- We recommend public visitors aged 12 years and older continue wearing a face covering, unless medically exempt.
- We ask that when visiting you remain Distance Aware and respect others space where possible.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes remain in place and there are hand sanitisation stations are available throughout the building. Please note that some areas may be temporarily closed to allow our staff to follow our cleaning regime.