Get a Science Passport
Christmas Party Nights
Autism friendly hours
Christmas Gift Ideas At Glasgow Science Centre
Give something out of the ordinary this festive season and support GSC's charitable mission
Be the first to know of special events, upcoming experiences and special offers at GSC by signing up to our infrequent, engaging newsletter.
Join our mailing list
Come here often?
Get a Science Passport and visit us endless times for free!
• Unlimited FREE entry
• You get to jump the queue!
• 10% off birthday parties
• Discounted parking for £1 when visiting GSC
• All for around 50p per week!
What is Gift Aid?
If you are a UK taxpayer, Gift Aid allows you to significantly increase the value of your donation to us, allowing us to deliver our mission and make science accessible to all.
For every £1 you donate, we can claim an additional 25p from the taxman.
Your donations make a real difference
Glasgow Science Centre is an independent Scottish Charity. We are on a mission to inspire people of all ages to explore and understand the world around them, to discover and enjoy science and to see the relevance it has in their everyday lives.
Your donation will:
- Provide fun and informative outreach programmes for school children
- Support community work in our local area and around Scotland
- Develop our accessibility offer here at GSC