Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision is a Scotland where all people value science and technology to inform decision making, empower individuals and enrich lives.
Our mission is to be an essential bridge between citizens and science and technology. We inspire people of all ages to explore and understand the world around them, to discover and enjoy science and understand its relevance to their own lives.
The following are particular things we find important here at Glasgow Science Centre and they're principles we strive to operate by:
- Hardworking: We want to make sure that we're proud of anything that we're a part of and so will put the work in to achieve it.
- Passionate: We're an organisation full of people who love what we do, because it's incredible, so you'll see passion in spades.
- Trustworthy: We have integrity, without bias or opinion.
- Respectful: We don't like to be pushy, or hard work, we enjoy being collaborative and working well with people.
- Curious: Questioning is the essence of science and technology practice, so it's at the core of ours too.
- Innovative: The norm isn't good enough, if we can find new ways (that work) then we will.
- Caring: We appreciate everyone who makes GSC the special place it is and so we treat them with care.