Terry the Teacake
Watch the incredible footage of "Terry" the Teacake as he travels above Glasgow, Scotland and beyond!
Highlights of Terry's space adventures:
- Terry was airborne for 2 hours and 4 minutes from launch until he landed.
- His peak altitude was 37,007 metres — it took 1 hour and 29 minutes to reach this point
- At his peak altitude, Terry would have been exposed to to UV-C, which is a type of harmful ultraviolet radiation which the ozone layer otherwise absorbs to stop it reaching ground level.
- It took Terry 40 minutes to return back to earth.
- Terry was pretty intact when he landed in a tree in Galloway Forest Park — we did not eat him!