AN INTERACTIVE SPACE TO EXPLORE
Floor Two is where you can find our Powering the Future exhibition. Through a series of exhibits, this floor focuses on the science and technology used to supply us with energy in the UK. It brings to light key issues we’re likely to face as a society in the not too distant future. As you explore these interactive hands on-exhibits, you can explore our energy options - from how we can produce electricity and fuels to how we can be smarter with our energy.
We also have a brand new addition to Floor 2 called Idea No59. Here you will discover how our world is changing more rapidly than ever an why scientists, engineers and innovators are at the centre of that change. There are three themes to explore: Resourceful Planet, Evolving Industry, and Health & Care Reimagined.
Floor Two is perfect for drinks receptions on its own or as part of a larger drinks reception slip across all floors for for up to 2,875 people.
Key facts and figures
- Reception – 450
- Powering the Future exhibition only - 250
- Interactive science exhibits
- Powering the Future exhibition
- Open plan floor
- Floor to ceiling glass walls
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Total area - 1600m²
Reasons to Choose Glasgow Science Centre
- Over 14 incredible spaces, from an auditorium for 370 to comfortable rooms for 50
- Fabulous food options, from succulent banquets to trendy finger food
- A dedicated Event Coordinator
- Free car parking
- Explore over 300 interactive exhibits
- Personalised and GSC branding options
- In-house AV/IT facilities including dedicated Wi-Fi
Email us at email@example.com or call 0141 420 5008
GET IN TOUCH
Interested in holding your event at Glasgow Science Centre?
Enquire by email below or call GSC Corporate Events on 0141 420 5008.