Whether you need to refuel during your visit to Glasgow Science Centre or are passing by, pop into our cafes and enjoy some freshly prepared delicious food and a wide selection of beverages.
In the Elements Café, enjoy views of Glasgow Tower and the River Clyde as enjoy our table service dining. There is a wide selection of homemade meals including boneless North Sea haddock in crispy beer batter served with rustic chips and a homemade tartar sauce. We also have a hot children’s menu with favourites like spaghetti and meatballs, pizza and chicken goujons.
You can also choose one of our seasonal daily specials- here is a flavour of what we will be serving in May:
- Blanquette of lamb
- Salmon and broccoli bake
- Navarin of lamb
- Mushroom and spring onion fried rice
- Seatrout and asparagus pasta
- Vegetable Curry
- Chicken and hoi sin sauce with spring onion noodles
- Beef and mushroom stroganoff
If you are in the mood for a lighter bite, there is great choice of sandwiches, wraps and panins with tasty fillings like hoisin duck & spring onion, smoked ham, cheddar and tomato chutney and pastrami, beef tomato and gherkin. There are also baked potatoes with a variety of fillings and homemade soup. Soup flavours this month include "Potato & Watercress", "Cream of Vegetable" and "Broccoli and Blue Cheese." We also offer a lighter option for little ones, our packed lunch meal deal is just £3.50. Visit the kids’ corner, pick up a bag and choose a sandwich, drink, piece of fruit and dessert.
Do you have a sweet tooth? We have some very tasty treats including cookies, cakes and pastries made by our talented pastry chef daily. We also serve locally roasted, triple certified coffee and a range of fair-trade, flavoured and traditional teas.
Our Helium Café is also situated on the ground floor and offers a selection of tasty hot meals, soup of the day, sandwiches and baguettes, homemade cakes and treats.
Good to know
- Open plan seating areas filled with natural light for you to enjoy a meal, snack or simply a delicious coffee
- Full allergy information is available
- We have outside seating and picnic tables available with a view of the river
- Facilities are available for heating baby food and drinks
- Open to the entire public, stop in for a bite to eat as you enjoy Glasgow’s historic riverside or pop by on your lunch bre
- There's free Wifi
- Highchairs are available for families with young children
- We are happy to accommodate any specific dietary requirements you may have
We aim to offer an efficient and enjoyable food service for our customers and to maintain a good balance of tasty and healthy options and appeal to people of all ages. We prepare much of our food on-site and are happy to accommodate any specific dietary requirements you may have. If you want to contact us with any special requests or queries, please phone 0141 420 5010 ext. 290. Or email Denis.Flanagan@glasgowsciencecentre.org
Want to book tickets? Easy!
Just come down and rock up to
the front door, or call 0141 420 5000.
See you soon.