GSC works with a diverse range of partners from business, academia and government. These are long term partnerships with high aims of encouraging public science literacy and progress into science careers by young people.
People's Postcode Trust
Support from People's Postcode Trust has allowed us to produce videos demonstrating what we do.
Institution of Civil Engineers - Glasgow
Thanks to our supporters!
- Bellahouston Bequest Fund
- Brett Family Trusts
- Britvic UK
- Commonweal Fund
- Ernest Cook Trust
- Endrick Trust
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- Glasgow City Council Area Committees
- Glasgow City Council Education Department
- Institution of Civil Engineers Glasgow and West of Scotland Branch
- Institution of Structural Engineers Scottish branch
- WM Mann Foundation
- People's Postcode Trust
- The British Physiological Society
- The Robertson Trust
- Royal Academy of Engineering
- Scottish Government
- Scottish and Southern Energy
- Scottish Water
- The Science and Technology Facilities Council
- Virgin Galactic
- The Wellcome Trust
- James Wood Bequest Fund
An example of partnership benefits
Support for GSC exhibitions and programmes benefits your organisation through market visibility, brand promotion, corporate networking, recruitment and retention, training and professional development and attainment and maintenance of awards such as Investors in People and Best Companies.
Support of this national project will bring:
- Exposure to 350,000+ visitors annually at the 5* Visit Scotland awarded visitor attraction;
- Opportunities to be involved in the creation of new interactive exhibits and areas with input into exhibit and programme content;
- Alignment with an award winning national educational resource, deemed excellent by HMIe;
- Opportunities for your staff to be involved in Meet the Expert and Researcher in Residence events;
- Opportunities for your staff to be involved in programmes;
- Use of GSC iconic buildings at a special supporters’ rate;
- Invites to GSC’s Corporate Networking dinners, exhibition previews and openings;
- Acknowledgement of support and Logo on all marketing materials relating to the exhibition, on the exhibition website and in our Supporters' Gallery.
Want to book tickets? Easy!
Just come down and rock up to
the front door, or call 0141 420 5000.
See you soon.