Terms and Conditions
TICKET SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You are purchasing Tickets from Glasgow Science Centre (Trading) Limited with registered offices at 50 Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1EA
- We sell tickets on our own behalf and on behalf of partner organisations. The quantity of tickets made available for sale by us vary on an event by event basis. Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, phone and in person at our box office. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory, therefore tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be made available at our discretion.
- To purchase Item(s) from us online, you must be 18 or over and have a valid credit/debit card issued in your name.
- Any purchase of an Item from us is subject to these (i) terms and conditions (ii) any special terms and conditions which may be displayed on our website; and (iii) Glasgow Science Centre’s right to refuse admission.
- Your contract for purchase of a ticket starts once we have confirmed your purchase and ends immediately after the completion of the event for which you have purchased tickets. All purchases are subject to payment card verification and other security checks and your transaction may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
PRICES AND FEES
- Purchases from us may be subject to a per item service charge and a non-refundable per order delivery fee.
- If you have purchased a ticket you are not entitled to cancel your purchase.
- If you have purchased a membership you are entitled to cancel it within 14 days of purchase. You will however be charged normal admission rate for any use of the centre within the time that the membership has been valid.
- Tickets should be emailed to you within 3 hours to the email you have provided when booking. If you have not received your tickets please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have order tickets which are being sent by post all postal tickets are sent recorded delivery. If you have any concerns that your tickets have not arrived please contact us at email@example.com
- Any ticket you purchase from us remains the property of Glasgow Science Centre and is a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time.
- Glasgow Science Centre reserves the right to not issue replacement tickets for any lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
- When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets. Please contact us on 0141 420 5000 if there are any errors you wish to discuss.
- Tickets sold are subject to restrictions on entry. Any ticket holders under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- There are occasions on which our opening hours may vary. These will be displayed on our website and social media channels as soon as operationally possible. It is your responsibility to ensure that you read all notifications displayed on our website relevant to the date of your visit.
- You will be notified by email if an event has been cancelled or entry times change. It is your responsibility to check emails for this information.
- Please note that advertised start times of events are subject to change.
- Tickets are sold subject Glasgow Science Centre’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies.
- Cancellation: If an event is cancelled (and not rescheduled), you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s)
- Rescheduling: If an event is rescheduled, you will be offered tickets at any rescheduled event of a value corresponding with your original tickets. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event, you will be offered a refund of the sale price of your ticket(s) You must inform us within the deadline set in communication about rescheduling of your desire to claim a refund.
- To claim your refund, please call 0141 420 5000. Calls are charged at standard rate.
- Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk. Glasgow Science centre shall not be liable to you for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
ADMISSION AND ATTENDANCE
- Glasgow Science Centre reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions. You may be subject to security searches prior to or during the event.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Special effects which may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at an event.
QUERIES AND COMPLAINTS
- If you have any queries or complaints regarding your purchase, contact us, quoting your order number.
Christmas Party nights at GSC - Terms and Conditions
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The list below explains the cookies we use and why.
laravel_session This cookies is used keep track of the cart contents and user details during the booking process.
_ga, _utma/c/z This cookie is used to track visitors to our site using Google Analytics
You can find out more about Cookies and the applicable laws at the Information Comissioner's Office