MULTI-FUNCTIONAL, BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS
The street is located on the Ground Floor of the main Science Mall and links to the Atrium, Clyde Suite, Cafe and Tower Base spaces, as well as providing access to the three floors of exhibits. The Science Street is an ideal location for an exhibition space, drinks reception or bar area. It’s a wonderfully versatile space – you can turn the street into a quirky walkway up to Floor One, display luxury cars along the length of the street or transform it into a catwalk!
Key facts and figures
- Reception - 400
- Exhibition stands - 12
- Floor to ceiling glass walls
- Unique branding opportunities
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- Bar/cafe facilities available
- Total space - 536m²
Reasons to Choose Glasgow Science Centre
- Over 14 incredible spaces, from an auditorium for 370 to comfortable rooms for 50
- Fabulous food options, from succulent banquets to trendy finger food
- A dedicated Event Coordinator
- Free car parking
- Explore over 300 interactive exhibits
- Personalised and GSC branding options
- In-house AV/IT facilities including dedicated Wi-Fi
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 420 5008
GET IN TOUCH
Interested in holding your event at Glasgow Science Centre?
Enquire by email below or call GSC Corporate Events on 0141 420 5008.