AN INTERACTIVE SPACE PERFECT FOR NETWORKING
Floor One is a fantastic space with over 80 interactive exhibits for guests to have fun with, whilst taking in the stunning panoramic views of the River Clyde. A popular space for drinks receptions, floor one provides the perfect backdrop!
Your guests can sip cocktails on arrival while interacting with our Question of Perception exhibits. An interactive illusion with parlour tricks exploring the science of how we use our brains can entertain your guests. Your whole universe will be tilted in our Wacky Salon which is guaranteed to be the talking point of any event. Visual illusions, physical challenges and mind-bending puzzles to engage the brain. Every exhibit will be sure to make your guests rethink how to experience the world.
Floor One can also be combined with Floors Two, Three and the Ground Floor to host receptions for up to 3,000 guests!
Key facts and figures
- Reception - 565
- Over 80 Interactive Exhibits
- New Question of Perception Exhibition
- Floor to ceiling glass walls
- Natural daylight
- Air conditioning
- Can be combined with Whispering Dishes, Science Show Theatre, Space Zone and The Planetarium
- Open floor plan
- Dedicated WiFi
- Floor area - 1750m²
Reasons to Choose Glasgow Science Centre
- Over 14 incredible spaces, from an auditorium for 370 to comfortable rooms for 50
- Fabulous food options, from succulent banquets to trendy finger food
- A dedicated Event Coordinator
- Free car parking
- Explore over 300 interactive exhibits
- Personalised and GSC branding options
- In-house AV/IT facilities including dedicated Wi-Fi
Email us at email@example.com or call 0141 420 5008
GET IN TOUCH
Interested in holding your event at Glasgow Science Centre?
Enquire by email below or call GSC Corporate Events on 0141 420 5008.