SPECTACULAR, SPACIOUS AND THEATRICAL
The Atrium is a spectacular and flexible space located on the Ground Floor of the Science Mall, ideal for hosting a variety of events including dinners, exhibitions, award ceremonies and fashion shows.
This flexible space has two glass walls that stretch three storeys high and a glittering star cloth drapes across the other two walls. The Atrium is also equipped with state-of-the-art AV facilities and its own exclusive entrance. Its greatest feature is that it has a chameleon quality, taking on the atmosphere and ambience you want to create.
Reasons to Choose Glasgow Science Centre
- Over 14 incredible spaces, from an auditorium for 370 to comfortable rooms for 50
- Fabulous food options, from succulent banquets to trendy finger food
- A dedicated Event Coordinator
- Free car parking
- Explore over 300 interactive exhibits
- Personalised and GSC branding options
- In-house AV/IT facilities including dedicated Wi-Fi
Email us at email@example.com or call 0141 420 5008
Key facts and figures
- Banquet - 450
- Dinner Dance - 420
- Reception - 650
- Exhibition Stands - 37
- Natural daylight
- 4 Plasma screens
- Static lighting
- Intelligent lighting
- Exclusive entrance
- Power available (12 x 13amp sockets, 1x32amp single phase, 1x63amp three phase)
- Dedicated Wi-Fi
- Ceiling height - 12m-15m
- Room dimensions - 30mx20m max length
- Floor area - 530m²
GET IN TOUCH
Interested in holding your event at Glasgow Science Centre?
Enquire by email below or call GSC Corporate Events on 0141 420 5008.