Looking for amazing school trips in Scotland? Whether you choose to make a day of it and come to see us or opt for a visit from our 'On Tour' team, you can expect a great range of benefits and guaranteed standards.
At GSC we have structured learning sessions that are carefully aligned with the CfE and National Qualification Stages.
- All education activities are carefully designed to link with and support the Curriculum for Excellence and National Qualification Stages
- Our overall offer has been approved by HMIe
- We take safety seriously – all activities are risk-assessed. See the Glasgow Science Centre Health and Safety Risk Assessment Statement
- Easy logistics – free coach parking and a short walk if you come to us, and we simply turn up on your doorstep when we come to you
- Fantastic Science Communicators – trained to inspire everyone with the wonders of science
- Experience of working with school groups – self-contained kit and fast and effective set up if we visit you; space to assemble, storage areas, arrangements for lunch as a group when you come to see us; all designed to make the visit easier for you. School visits in Scotland just got cooler!
PLANNING A VISIT?
We'd love to help plan your school trip to GSC so why not suss out the upcoming Educational Experiences available or give us a call to discuss over the phone on 0141 420 5003.
YOU VISITING US
WHAT WILL IT COST?
Science Mall + 1 activity £4.00 per student
Science Mall + 2 activities £6.00 per student
Masterclass: Each masterclass has its own specific arrangements and prices. Please get in touch for further details.
NEED HELP WITH COSTS?
Call us as we may be able to help. Terms and conditions apply.
SUMMER OPENING HOURS
7 days a week 10am - 5pm
WINTER/SPRING 31ST OCT - 31ST MAR
The centre is closed 25th & 26th Dec and 1st Jan.
Our education programme runs 10am-2pm on weekdays and many of our activities are available to book on demand through our education booking team.
- It’s essential that you book your visit in advance. Early booking is recommended.
- Please make us aware of any lunch requirements (reserved packed lunch space/cafe package) or of any additional needs your party may have. The Taste Cafe is open over lunch.
- If you need to amend your group numbers, please contact us at least 48 hours in advance of your planned visit date.
WE VISIT YOU – ON TOUR
WHAT WILL IT COST?
£300 + VAT for a full day visit
RATHER WE VISIT YOU?
Our friendly booking team are here to help you with every aspect of organising your visit. Contact us by email on email@example.com or call us on 0141 420 5003.