Fulldome film and live planetarium show: This is the story of the trillions of cells that form our bodies, from our beginnings as a single cell to the complexity of a whole body. It's the story of who we are.
Stay up to date with offers and news from our education team around programme and events.
Join our mailing list
Offers and news from our education team around programme and events
Come here often?
Get a Science Passport and visit us endless times for free!
• Unlimited FREE entry
• You get to jump the queue!
• 10% off birthday parties
• Discounted parking for £1 when visiting GSC
• All for around 50p per week!
What is Gift Aid?
If you are a UK taxpayer, Gift Aid allows you to significantly increase the value of your donation to us, allowing us to deliver our mission and make science accessible to all.
For every £1 you donate, we can claim an additional 25p from the taxman.
Your donations make a real difference
Glasgow Science Centre is an independent Scottish Charity. We are on a mission to inspire people of all ages to explore and understand the world around them, to discover and enjoy science and to see the relevance it has in their everyday lives.
Your donation will:
- Provide fun and informative outreach programmes for school children
- Support community work in our local area and around Scotland
- Develop our accessibility offer here at GSC