FAQs for GSC At Home
What is #GSCAtHome? On this FAQ page, you can find information to answer the most commonly asked questions. If you need further information, please contact us.
- #GSCAtHome is a new online initiative by Glasgow Science Centre to bring a bit of science into your home every day to help keep everyone inspired in these challenging times.
- We hope to be able to share a #GSCAtHome experience every day at 10am.
- #GSCAtHome is pre-recorded and staff are working from home in-line with government guidelines. Videos pre-recorded at the science centre were filmed before the science centre closed. The safety of our staff is paramount.
- Where we can will make the content available afterwards for more people to enjoy.
- #GSCAtHome will be reflective of all the experiences at Glasgow Science Centre, and we aim to appeal to a family audience. If you have suggestions of what you would like from us, please get in touch on our social media channels.
- Our team are working hard to prepare accessible materials and we are working to create a schedule of activity to help families plan too.
- Where items are more suitable for a particular age range we will endeavour to make that clear.
- This is a new venture for us, so please bear with us whilst we get the hang of this format. It might change slightly as we iron out a few things.
- Thank you for your continued support of Glasgow Science Centre during this period of temporary public closure of our attractions due to the global health crisis.
Catch-up on every #GSCAtHome activity to date and enjoy them all over again, anytime!
Discover new videos coming soon to #GSCAtHome.