Little Explorer Days — Science Passport Holders
If you have a Science Passport, Little Explorer Days are a surefire way to have tons to do this winter. We have five themed weekends starting in October, running through 'til March, starting with our Little Spooktacular on Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th October. Get your spooks dressed up and come down for some Halloween fun.
It's really helpful for us to plan if you confirm your attendance on the site via the events below, even though your Passport gets you free entry to all of these events. So, get yourselves signed up for hours of fun at Glasgow Science Centre and keep yourself out of the spectacular Scottish weather!
The full set of dates for your diary:
- Little Spooktacular — 27th & 28th October 2018
- Dino Dig — 24th & 25th November 2018
- Build It — 26th & 27th January 2019
- Up, Up and Away — 23rd & 24th February 2019
- How Does My Garden Grow? — 23rd & 24th March 2019