Little Explorer Days — Science Passport Holders
If you have a Science Passport, Little Explorer Days are a surefire way to have tons to do this winter. We have five themed weekends starting in October and running through 'til March.
It's really helpful for us to plan if you confirm your attendance on the site via the events below, even though your Passport gets you free entry to all of these events. So, get yourselves signed up for hours of fun at Glasgow Science Centre and keep yourself out of the spectacular Scottish weather!
24th–25th November 2018
Take a journey back in time to find out about the dinosaurs that used to rule our planet. Come on a 'Dino Dig' and see what you can learn from the fossils that are buried beneath our feet.
- Fantastic Fossils — Discover what secrets fossils hold whilst making your own to take home!
- Dino Dig — Come on a dino dig and see what you can learn from the fossils hidden beneath your feet.
- Dino Magnets — Make and take home your very own dinosaur magnet.
- Build a Raptor — Fancy building a velociraptor? This is your chance to put your building skills to the test.
And looking further ahead, here's more Little Explorer dates for your diary:
- Build It — 26th & 27th January 2019
- Up, Up and Away — 23rd & 24th February 2019
- How Does My Garden Grow? — 23rd & 24th March 2019
Activities for Little Explorer Days run from 10.30am to 3.30pm. The Science Mall is open from 10am to 4pm on Saturday 24th and between 10am and 5pm on Sunday 25th November, so there’s plenty of time throughout the day to explore.