Little Explorer Days
Especially for Little Explorers aged 3–5 year old, Little Explorer days are themed fun-packed days filled with things like workshops, drop-ins and make and take activities.
Build It — January 26th & 27th
- Kapla Construction — From animals to automobiles, stack these wonderful wooden blocks to build amazing creations.
- Help Humpty — We all know Humpty is a clumsy fellow. Can you help build a capsule that will protect him when he falls off the wall?
- Ready, Steady, Balance — Are you a brilliant balancer? Investigate your skills with our fun balancing tasks.
- Mega Bloks City — Vroom, vroom! Use the diggers and dumpers to build Mega Bloks city.
- Three Little Pigs — Try out different building materials and discover which can stand up to the huff and puff of the big bad wolf.
- Big Build — Boats, bridges and barns! Work together to build an amazing structure from our big bricks.
About Little Explorer Days
Activities for Little Explorer Days run from 10.30am to 3.30pm. The Science Mall is open from 10am to 5pm on Saturday 26th Sunday 27th January, so there’s plenty of time throughout the day to explore.