Discover Digital: for your health and wellbeing
- Smart Gadgets could help you live independently for longer
- We used virtual reality to inspire the next generation of doctors
- You could update your medical records with fitness data directly from your app
From everyday tools to apps and specialist tech, discover how Scotland's healthcare is going digital.
Discover Digital: for your health and wellbeing is Scotland's first week of hands on, immersive multi-media experiences where people of all backgrounds and ages can experience how digital technologies could improve their everyday wellbeing.
On the 24th October we can help you discover some of the health and wellbeing tech that's already available to us. You'll be able to experience these and meet the innovators that make it all possible, at this day long pop up exhibition suitable for all ages.
Book your Free Tickets at https://event.bookitbee.com/18565/discoverdigitalgla
The rest of the week's free events will explore the ways in which technology can support people with their help and wellbeing in more detail:
- Monday, 22nd October - Your health stories and how tech might change them.
- Tuesday, 23rd October - Youngwaves: finding and spreading online support.
- Thursday, 25th October - Healthcare and wellbeing data: the art of the possible.
- Friday, 26th October - Does digital work for everyone?
More information and the full listings are available at www.alliance-scotland.org.uk/discoverdigital.
The ALLIANCE has developed Discover Digital: for your health and wellbeing in partnership with the Scottish Government, NHS 24, NHS NSS and British Computer Society Health & Care Scotland.