The Wall: The Fulldome Experience
All Showings Are Now Sold Out
These events will make up a regular part of our evening programme at Glasgow Science Centre going forward. We're just finding new dates as you read this!
Tickets — £16pp
Adult only event — 18 plus
Booking — available online only (on this page). Checkout from mobile devices requires a PayPal account.
Disabled access only can be booked by calling 0141 420 5000.
With graphics inspired by Pink Floyd's seminal 1979 album, The Wall: The Fulldome Experience immerses you in the world of Roger Waters' epic rock opera. As it tells its story of isolation and human emotion, you'll enjoy the album in its entirety with the Planetarium's incredible 5.1 surround sound.
As well as our weekend screenings, we're excited to be showing The Wall: The Fulldome Experience on the 30th of November, to mark the anniversary of the album's release.
Dates and times are as follows:
- Saturday 4th November: 1830 and 2100
- Saturday 11th November: 2030
- Saturday 18th November: 1830 and 2100
- Saturday 25th November: 2030
- Thursday 30th November (Anniversary screening): 1830 and 2100
Don't worry if you haven't managed to see The Dark Side of the Moon or Wish You Were Here, they will both be returning to the Planetarium soon.
Terms and Conditions
- Special effects which may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured at an event. There are a few moments in "The Wall: The Fulldome Experience" where there are rapidly flashing lights lasting a few seconds at a time. Also, the fulldome visuals as part of the experience create dramatic sensations of motion, which make some people feel uncomfortable. This is especially the case if you've had a wee drink before coming. To prevent things getting too "spinny" these events are not licensed, and the consumption of alcohol on the premises is not allowed.
- Glasgow Science Centre reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions. You may be subject to security searches prior to or during the event. There have been a few groups who have arrived at recent events under the influence. If our staff duty managers deem it appropriate you may be refused entry to the event, for your safety and the safety of others (see "spinning" above!)
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made but admission cannot always be guaranteed. For all evening planetarium events we close and lock the Science Mall doors ten minutes after the advertised start time. Unfortunately if you arrive after this time the doors will be locked, and you will not be admitted. This is due to the nature of the planetarium experience.