Little Explorer Days
Little Explorer Days are special days for 3-5 year olds. Each day has its own theme and includes a mix of workshops, drop ins, make and take activities, and time to explore the Science Mall.
Up, Up and Away- Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November 2015
Air is everywhere! Find out how we use our lungs as we explore our huff and puff. Play and investigate with bubbles and things that fly!
- Bubbleology - come and play with our bubbles! You can make tiny ones, giant ones, made from all sorts of shapers – and create your very own bubble blower!
- Huff and Puff- What is air and what do we use it for? Join us to explore the air all around us and make your very own wind powered car!
- Paper Helicopters- make your very own paper helicopter to take home and test it in our wind tunnel!
- Up, Up and Away- join us on a storytelling adventure into the clouds!
- World of wings- meet the beautiful World of Wings birds and find out how amazing they are!
Dino Dig- Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th January 2016
Take a journey back in time to find out about the dinosaurs that used to rule our planet. Come on a ‘Dino Dig’ and see what you can learn from the fossils that are buried beneath our feet!
Build It- Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th February 2016
Calling all mini engineers! Let’s get building. Have fun constructing the tallest tower or the strongest structure with your fellow Little Explorer engineers.
Activities run from 1030-1530 and the Science Mall will open as normal between 10am and 5pm so there is plenty of time throughout the day to explore. Entry for Science Passport holders is free, under 5s go free and adults pay standard Science Mall entry of £10.50.
Want to book tickets? Easy!
Just come down and rock up to
the front door, or call 0141 420 5000.
See you soon.