7th July 2014
The countdown has begun to the re-opening of a unique Scottish visitor attraction. Glasgow Science Centre has announced that Glasgow Tower will reopen to the public from Saturday 19 July 2014.
16th June 2014
With three quarters of the funding already raised for our Powering the Future exhibition, we are looking to the energy sector for more support.
9th June 2014
To celebrate the reopening of Glasgow Tower, we are running a photography competition on our facebook page!
23rd April 2014
We are celebrating another record breaking year with over 300,000 admissions to the Science Mall!
- National Astronomy Week
- Winners of the Wellcome Image Awards 2014
- Glasgow Science Centre hosts UK Chief Science Advisor for Climate Change event
- Glasgow Tower to reopen next summer
- Our Halloween Fright Night
- University of Glasgow inducted to Dara O Briain’s science club
- Out of this world adventure
- Science Centres embrace Natural Scotland
- Craic a Question of Science
Want to book tickets? Easy!
Just come down and rock up to
the front door, or call 0141 420 5000.
See you soon.