An engaging and inspirational On Tour programme for schools
An entertaining On Tour programme for the public
On Tour programme for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Our Bodyworks On Tour programme is all about our amazing bodies and offers an array of exciting workshops, live science shows and interactive exhibits.
Everything is hands-on and designed to fit the needs of learners from primary through to secondary school pupils.
These engaging science shows, interactive workshops and amazing exhibits are the perfect complement to the Curriculum for Excellence Science and Health & Wellbeing outcomes.
Best of all, the advantages of an outreach visit are:
- An amazing experience for your pupils with minimal disruption to your school day;
- There is no need for permission slips;
- All transport costs are solved - We come directly to you;
- No need to organise additional adult support;
- Thanks to funding from GSK this could cost as little as 50p per pupil;
- All experiences link to the Curriculum for Excellence.
For advice & bookings please telephone 0141 420 5003 or email us.
We are grateful to our On Tour supporters: GlaxoSmithKline and Ernest Cook Trust.